Friday, January 22, 2016

Review: An indecent Proposal 2 by J.C. Reed & Jackie Steele


Predictable. Boring. Safe.
That's what life is supposed to be like. As the rightful heir to Waterfront Shore, I would gladly refuse my inheritance. I don't want the money. I sure don't want to have anything to do with its dark past. Except for the letters of my deceased mother, I would be willing to cut losses and move on and give up my rich lifestyle. But my stepfather expects me to marry. And then there is my new fiancé.
My hot, fake fiancé.
Tall, handsome, mysterious.
That's how Chase Wright is.
Unfortunately, he is not mine. Unfortunately, too, the day I hired him, I signed an agreement. When an innocent plan lands us engaged, none of us are prepared for the consequences. No one warned us that we could fall in love. Maybe The Agreement wasn't such a good idea. I should stay away from him and forget about our one night together.
Except, he doesn't want to....
 Amazon Link:


My 4 Star review:

Chase is still such a mystery to me and I can't seem to figure him out. I am normally really good at doing so but these authors got me good.
Chase is still dead set on marrying her and now he has some demands of his own. Some she may not be willing to deal with but then again does she really have a choice.
This book will have you begging for more. The details of this book are perfection even down to how her wedding dress looks.
Then once you get to the last chapter theses authors are going to make you hate them....why you ask? Well because they leave you with the mother of cliffhangers.
I feel so lost. So hurt. I mean I am completely at a loss right now. I mean really who was on the phone and why does he want to forget about her. It is so stressful and I need to know more. I am craving more. I love Chase but now I am not sure what I love anymore.
This book is so good!!!! I really hope that in book 3 there is some of his point of view. That would complete this story to me. I have to know what he is thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment