Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Review for Loch (The Powers That Be Book III) by Harper Bentley


Loch Powers was the hottest guy I’d ever seen in my entire life.
And I hated him with every fiber of my being.
I'd practically known him since birth. Heck, we’d literally shared a crib as babies at his mom’s daycare.
Then I’d crushed on him hard when we hit middle school but he wouldn’t give geeky, glasses-wearing me the time of day. When his mom made him take me to the sixth grade dance, he’d humiliated me and I vowed to never talk to him again.
The next year when my family moved away, I told myself that if I never saw him again it’d be too soon.
Now I’m back and attending the same college, but I’m no longer the skinny, ugly girl who was so infatuated with him. And I’m so over him it’s not even funny.
But now that I’m no longer the ugly duckling, he’s set his sights on me, and I’m just not sure what to do with that.

My 5 Star review

First off if you don't fall in love with the Powers boys then something is seriously wrong with you. This is book three and all I can say is that I love every one of these boys! (Fact)
Loch Powers is naturally on the cocky side but I mean really when you are someone what of a Greek God you would be cocky too. But at his younger age his was an asshole and a *ick to his best friend and well he feels really *hitty about that.
Simone has always been a nerd but when she was younger she thought she was an ugly nerd. She was in love with her best friend and never said anything, well that was until be asked her to be his date for the school dance.
Now many years later they meet again and all hell break loose. When you have years of built up hate for someone...you just have to let it out or do you?!
This book was so much fun to read. I read this book in less than 2 hours. I was at 25% and then the next minute I am at 91% shaking my kindle yelling are *ucking kidding me, I am almost done. That is how good this book is! That is how crazy amazing my man...I am sorry I mean Loch is. I didn't want this book to end at all. I mean I want to know every minute of every second of these two characters’ lives. I know you are thinking...Holy mother this chick has no damn life. Well...yes I have a life but when Harper Bentley comes out with YET another book, I put my life on hold. (Totally serious)
One of my favorite lines....had me laughing so hard I chocked on my gym!
"He smiled at me once when I was walking across the quad and I think I blew an ovary"
Best three words any man can every say to a woman is....these words put butterflies in my tummy. No joke!
"Still standing here"
Oh and get ready because Ryker (The Powers That Be, Book 4) will be coming December 30th, 2015. Someone hold me because I have a feeling that is next book will be no joke and I for one can't butterflying wait!!!!!




USA Today Best Selling author Harper Bentley writes about hot alpha males who love hard. She's taught high school English for 23 years, and although she's managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought. 

After traveling the nation in her younger years as a military brat, having lived in Alaska, Washington State and California, she now resides in Oklahoma with her teenage daughter, two dogs and one cat, happily writing stories that she hopes her readers will enjoy.

You can contact her at HarperBentleyWrites@gmail.com, or harperbentleywrites.com, on Facebook or follow her on Twitter @HarperBentley

No comments:

Post a Comment