Monday, May 11, 2015

Review for Zeke by Harper Bentley



Zeke Powers should’ve come with a warning label.
He was hot.
He was sexy.
And he was a bad boy through and through.
The things he said to me had me blushing and my toes curling.
But he was someone I totally didn’t need walking into my life, screwing up the plans I’d made and turning my world upside down.
Although I’d been living a no-frills, no-fun existence, I felt it was necessary to get where I was going. Keep your eye on the prize and all that.
But Zeke was determined to prove to me that what I desired mosthimwas just what I needed.
New adult. Not recommended for readers under 17

Amazon Link:

My 5 star review

Zeke is one hell of a character. I have to say that I wasn't sure if I was going to like his character or not. I really thought he was a playboy...never love them and leave them kind of guy. BUT holy mother of pearl was I wrong. I literally fell in love with this sexy as hell character. When reading this book the words that came to my mind was...never judge and never compare.
Scarlett is a young woman who has been treated like poo from the opposite sex. I for one can say that I have 100% relate to this character. She is very guarded and will not let anyone in. Her wall is all the way up...you can barely see her face.
I can assure you that once you get to The Party chapter....you will put this book down and take a deep breath and you will need a drink of whatever it is that you have sitting next to you. Because it is HOT AS HELL!
The best part of this book is the Epilogue but I will not lie.... I was mad when I got to the last page because I didn't want the book to end. I need to know these characters entire future... (Fine...I threw my kindle on the bed and pouted like a damn baby)

Harper Bentley never disappoints. Every book she writes is a 5 Star read. This author will make you fall in love with her male characters and she will even have you loving her female characters too. So once again Harper Bentley you are turning me into a bookwhore. I adore you and I can't wait for book 3!


About Harper Bentley 


USA Today Best Selling Author Harper Bentley has taught high school English for 22 years. Although she's managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought. 

After traveling the nation in her younger years as a military brat, having lived in Alaska, Washington State and California, she now resides in Oklahoma with her teenage daughter, two dogs and one cat, happily writing stories that she hopes her readers will enjoy.

You can contact her at HarperBentleyWrites@gmail.com, or harperbentleywrites.com, on Facebook or follow her on Twitter @HarperBentley

No comments:

Post a Comment