Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Review: Antagonize Me by T.L. Smith



Antagonize me
Release Date: May 5, 2015






Synopsis:

I wanted what she had, she had what I wanted. With her long blonde hair and her legs that never ended, she had him, but I wanted him.

We can’t always have what we want, and sometimes that’s the way life is meant to be. Sometimes destiny places other people in our path, a path that should not be mixed. But also sometimes, just sometimes, the paths cross, causing an explosive reaction.
Tanner was my crush. A crush that I’ve had since I first laid eyes on him. But now he’s dating my friend… my beautiful, flawless and perfect friend.
Then out of nowhere Kyrone bursts into my life, taking me over bit by bit. I don’t know how to feel about that. I don’t know what to do. He frustrates me. He annoys me. But most of all, he makes me smile.


My 5 Star review

I have to start by saying that T.L. Smith I flipping adore you and your writing. Here's to another 5 star read!!

Kyrone is this hot ass sexy guy that will and does get any girl he wants but he never sleeps with them twice. This man knows what he wants and he eventually always gets what he wants. He is more than just a hot sexy body, he is kind, loving, gentle, and so much more...But you have to be pretty damn special to be able to see that side of him.
Christina is this beautiful creature that is so not like all the other girls. She will go to a party with skinny jeans and a tee shirt on, where most girls try too hard with short skirts and heels. She is what some would call different and weird. I call her brilliant and amazing. This character is now one of my favorites...
Now trust me I want to go into detail and tell you this entire story because it is so damn good. This book is full of love, lust, secrets, and heart-break. I will not lie there is a particular part of this book where I had to put it down and wipe my eyes and take a deep breath. The writing that T.L. Smith gives you will rip through your skin and she will allow you to feel these characters emotions as they are feeling them.
I for one am so in love with this story. If I had it my way I would rip Kyrone right out of this book and make him be real. I liked him in the beginning and then once I got to the ending I feel head over heels for this character. He is the perfect man...yes rough around the edges, cocky, a pain in the ass, but one of a kind.
The best part of this book is this...
"Shoot for the stars, he would say to me. Dream as big as the ocean, you can do anything you want, anything. Just imagine you can and your possibilities are endless.
So that's what I am going to do, dream as big as the ocean, imagine like the sky above. No one can stop me."
Once I got to the end of the book I realized that this was more than words on my kindle. This story...these characters are inspiration. I know that  in our life’s we end up taking different paths most of the time they are not the original ones we dreamed of but that is what makes us even stronger than we were before.....and then it all makes sense when the time is right.
T. L. Smith bravo with this book. You have my brain running circles and now at the age of 32, you have me dreaming bigger and better things and you now have me wanting to color my hair blue ;)




Buy Links:





Meet The Author:

T.L. lives in Brisbane, Australia with her 2 children. She started writing because of her love of reading. T.L. acknowledges she could never do what she does if it wasn’t for the bloggers that pimp her and the fans that support her and read her books.

From T.L.

I love to read, absolutely love it. 

Let's rephrase that I'm bloody addicted, I would read a book a day.
I live in beautiful Queensland and have for nearly my whole life, I have 2 beautiful children that always put a smile on my face.

I'm a vivid dreamer and decided one day I was going to let it all pour out into a book. I like emotion and i try to put as much as possible in there <3



Stalking Links

Facebook –
Twitter –
tsu –
Google + -
Amazon Author Page --


No comments:

Post a Comment