Saturday, November 3, 2018

Review for Where the Heart Is by L.S. Pullen

Felicity Jamison could never have imagined how one fateful night would change her life. Compelled to stay away from the only place she’s ever felt at home, has meant losing her best friend and first love, Nate Davenport.

Fate now intervenes leaving her with no other choice but to return.

Not only does she harbour demons of her own, she carries with her a secret that threatens to destroy an entire family.

Nate has experienced his fair share of grief, what he didn’t expect was for Felicity to walk back into his life, a mere shadow of the girl he used to know.

Angry and hurt, the last thing he is willing to admit is how much he needs her.

Will he risk turning to her for comfort?

Together, can they move past a heart-breaking revelation or are they destined to be apart forever? Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/Where-Heart-L-S-Pullen-ebook/dp/B07JKGQCCJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540766743&sr=8-1&keywords=where+the+heart+is+l.S.pullen My 5 Star review Nate and Felicity are the perfect characters. The complaint each other so well.

This is my first read from L.S. Pullen and my word it was freaking incredible.

I love how the author touched on so many touchy subjects but that is life. There are great times and crappy times.

We are only human and we can handle so much whether we think we can or not.

What happened to Felicity and Sophia broke my heart. When I read that I had tears in my eyes. It broke my heart and my heart cried for her.

People don't realize that the anxiety and struggle to live and maintain your everyday life is hard. I can relate more than you could now.

So thank you for touching on this very sensitive subject.

I will not ruin it for you at all but I promise you will love every word and you will love every character.

I can't wait to read Charlie and Sophia's story next. I am hoping I get my Nate and Felicity fix.

While reading this book all I could like of was this song...



No comments:

Post a Comment