Friday, November 30, 2018

Review for Pippa by Malynda Schlegel



In the small town of Pepper Rock, there lives a family.
A daddy,
a mommy,
a little girl.

In the town, there are whispers.
Don't get close.
That girl isn't good.
She's just like her parents.


My name is Pippa.
I like my life,
the company I keep.
And I'm not supposed to like it.

Amazon Link:

My 4 star review
This was a very interesting read and it is not like the other books that I read. BUT I will let you that this book will grab you in until the very end.

I was very scared reading this book. I was not sure if her father really loved her or not. I am not even sure if it is her real father. I am not sure if I should like the relationship between her and her father had or not.

1. Could this be her real father..

2. Could Pippa and Vinny escape their hell and life happily ever after...

3. Could Pippa go to prison for the rest of her life for what she did...

Ugh....there were so many questions and thoughts going around and around in my mind.

I want to elaborate and tell you so much more but I can't, because if I do I will ruin it for you.

I just know that I will go home and hug my children and tell them how much I love them!
Malynda Schlegel is a college graduate who writes and reads books, all while drinking way too much chai tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment