Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Review: Mechanic by Alexa Riley





Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage. Since the second I laid my eyes on her, all I've wanted to do is get my dirty hands on her pure body. 

There's one minor obstacle standing in my way, but I've got a plan. All I've got to do is claim her, and she’ll be mine forever. 

Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it! 

*whispers* There's a sweet smutty surprise at the end! 

Amazon Link:


My 5 star review:




Wow!!!!
This book was so not what I was expecting.
Paine is the hot sexy grease monkey who keeps to himself and focuses on his shop. Well that was until a beautiful blonde bombshell walked into his shop.
Penelope is this young woman who is living her life based on guilt and not really living. Until she meets a dirty mouthed mechanic.
I freaking loved this book. I am officially in love with Paine and I need his dirty words like you wouldn't believe. Now I want to go and find me a dirty mouth tatted mechanic with a beard.
I want to tell you more but it is just so good that I need you go out and one click this man....I mean book.
I will add that this is the dirtiest, sweetest, sexiest, romantic book that I have read.
Naturally the last chapter had me day dreaming like an 18 year old girl...wanting to live out their last two chapters.
This books is a short read but you will be hooked as soon as Paine opens his hot sexy mouth.
I am sad that it is over because I want more of him. Lots more.
Alexa Riley I loved Coach but holy butterflying shit.....This book is blowing Coach out of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment