Monday, February 22, 2016

Review for Play Thing Volume One and Two by Jason Luke and Jade West




I’ve been sold. That’s what he tells me. Sold as a rich man’s plaything to the highest bidder. I’m to be shipped to the other side of the world, where I’ll disappear without a trace. I’ve nobody coming after me, nobody who’ll even know I’ve gone. 

But I’m no plaything. 

I’ve already been rejected for sale once. Not fit for purpose. Too fiery, too uncouth. 

Two choices remain. Submit or perish. 

They’ve sent in the big guns, him. The dark sheep of the family, and the only man left who stands a chance of taming me. 

We’ve both got everything on the line – his business empire, and my very existence. 

And time’s ticking… 

Part one of a three part serial. Part two releasing January 2016. Stay tuned. 

*Warning* Contains sexual practices and situations some readers may find offensive. We hope you know the drill by now. 18+ only, most definitely.

Amazon Link for Volume One:

Amazon Link for Volume Two:



My 5 Star Review:

I will be honest and tell you that I didn't even read the synopsis for this book. I was sold for the simple fact that Jason Luke was one of the authors for this book.
Let me tell you that these books are amazing. I have read Play Thing one and two....book three should be coming out soon.
Now keep in mind that I am a huge Jason Luke fan. I adore his writing. BUT these books are phenomenal. Oh man put me in a room with Jason Luke and Jade West anyway. I mean they are writing machines.
The storyline will capture all of your attention. You will be an emotional wreak. There were times that I had to put the book down and breathe for a minute.
Robert and Amy are my new favorite characters. He will awaken feelings you never knew you always wanted. While Amy will have you wanting to save her.
At the end of book one I was on the edge of my seat needing to know what was in the envelope.
Then at the end of book two I was ready to reach in my kindle and knock Robert out.
So Jason Luke and Jade West thank you for making me ruin my freshly done manicure. I was biting my nails like a mad woman.
I can't wait to get my hands on book three!

No comments:

Post a Comment