Thursday, May 23, 2019

Review for F*ck Marriage by Tarryn Fisher



Two years ago, Billie Tarrow's husband left her for another woman. Shamed and divorced, Billie retreated to her family home in Port Townsend, far from her old life in New York. After a near-death encounter, Billie decides to return to the city that took everything from her.

But sometimes in the midst of heartache, hope suffocates the pain. Satcher Gable has carried a torch for Billie for ten years. When she suddenly returns to New York a single woman, he can't believe his good fortune. But convincing her to walk away from her heartache is proving more difficult than Satcher anticipated. A changed woman, Billie's only goal is revenge.



My 5 STAR review

Thank you for making me have raccoon eyes at 11 o'clock on a work night! My bedtime is 9pm thank you very much!

I have goosebumps and I am sobbing like a baby!

Tarryn Fisher your words are like magic for my souls and your words are like a knife to my heart.

"She’s testy, ambitious; everything about her pulses lightning fast. She’s easy on the eyes and hard on the nose. Warm wind blows through the open window and I crinkle my nose at the smell of exhaust fumes and piss."

You make me feel so much with your words and you make me fall in love with you characters. I am in owe by Billie's words, her emotions, her reality, and her being.

I am a married woman and I love my life, my children, and my husband. I can not imagine waking up and my husband telling that he is leaving me.

"Farewell, goodbye, adios, fuck you! I think."

Sasquatch....oh sweet baby jesus! I fell in love with him within the first couple of pages. I could see everything that she could not see. It was hauntingly beautiful and it was absolutely perfect!

I have zero complaints about this book. I was sad when I got to the last pages because I need them. I lived with them for for 300ish pages. I felt their passion and their struggle! I needed them!I want to read the next part of their life!

“Satcher…” she says as I’m closing the door. I open it a crack and peer in just in case she’s talking in her sleep. “Don’t forget the ice.”

Thank you Tarryn for feeding me my drug of choice...your words! I f*cking love this book! F*ck Love you were my first love and I needed you in 2015 and you help bring me back to life. F*ck Marriage you are my number 1...

While reading this book this song was playing over and over again in my head... Nothing breaks like a heart Miley Cyrus


No comments:

Post a Comment