Monday, April 29, 2019

Review for Unloved by Katy Regnery



My name is Cassidy Porter...

My father, Paul Isaac Porter, was executed twenty years ago for the brutal murder of twelve innocent girls.

Though I was only eight-years-old at the time, I am aware - every day of my life - that I am his child, his only son.

To protect the world from the poison in my veins, I live a quiet life, off the grid, away from humanity. I promised myself, and my mother, not to infect innocent lives with the darkness that swirls within me, waiting to make itself known.

It's a promise I would have kept...if Brynn Cadogan hadn't stumbled into my life. Now I exist between heaven and hell: falling for a woman who wants to love me, while all along reminding myself that I must remain... Unloved.

**NOTE: This book is intended for readers 18+**





My 5 Star review

Confession...I didn't read this book I listened to the Audiobook.

I absolutely loved this book and the title is perfect!

My heart broke for these characters and I just wanted to save both of them from all of the ugliness of their world.

This book has some pretty hard core subjects in it and these can and have happened in the world. I was not sure how I would like this book but I am so glad I read it because I loved it!

There were turns in this book that I never saw coming and that just made me want to invest myself even more into this book.

Bravo! Bravo! Oh and the ending....melted my heart! It was bittersweet but it was perfection!

While reading this book this song was playing over and over again in my head! Only exception by Paramore!








No comments:

Post a Comment