Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Review for The Baller by Vi Keeland





The first time I met Brody Easton was in the men's locker room.

It was my first interview as a professional sportscaster. The famed quarterback decided to bare all. And by all, I don't mean he told me any of his secrets. No.

The arrogant ass decided to drop his towel, just as I asked the first question. On camera. The Super Bowl MVP quickly adopted a new hobby--screwing with me. When I pushed back, he shifted from wanting to screw with me, to wanting to screw me.

But I don't date players. And it's not because I'm one of the few women working in the world of professional football. I'd date an athlete. It's the other kind of player I don't date. You know the type.

Good looking, strong, cocky, always looking to get laid. Brody Easton was the ultimate player. Every woman wanted to be the one to change him. But the truth was, all he needed was a girl worth changing for. Turned out, I was that girl. Simple right?

Let's face it. It never is. There's a story between once upon a time and happily ever after... And this one is ours.


My 5 star review

My name is in this book!!!!!

Well not me but just my name. LOL This book will shock you!

One minute I am swooning over a football player and then the next I am sobbing like a baby.

Vi Keeland what have you done to me!

First you give me Brody! This sexy football player and in reality has a heart of gold.

Second you give me Delilah. A beautiful reporter that at a young age lost the love of her life. She hasn't opened up her heart to anyone.

Third you give me Willow. The character that I wanted so badly to hate but ending up loving her. This women who ran away for the past four years and have only been clean for 11 months.

I have been so upset with this book. I mean how can you ruin the flower that has been blooming between Brody and Delilah!

Then the story told a complete different turn! Ugh the speech Brody gave....I am crying over Oatmeal Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment