Friday, February 8, 2019

Review for Take Me Back by Meghan March



We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after. Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built. It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work. I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything. Two damaged people. Countless secrets. The fight of our lives. We might be broken, but we’re not done.



My 5 star review


What did I just read?!

This book had me on the edge of my sit the entire time. Let me just say that Dane gave me all kinds of feels. First I think he is a dick and now I think I have a crush on him!

Kat and Dane are two people that have been married for two years. They are falling apart and they are headed to a 10 day get away. This getaway will either make them or break them.

Dane and Kat are crazy in love with each other but they really have never showed it. When you start a relationship with lies...shit can go down hill.

So as I am listening to this Audiobook and I these two are flirting I thought that happiness was on their side. Then BOOM!

All hell break loose and something that I never saw coming happened! I absolutely loved this book! Meghan March I think I have a girl crash on you!

The song that kept going through my head was Say by John Mayer




No comments:

Post a Comment