Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review for Rhythm and Blu by S. L. Jennings




His laughter was the soundtrack of my heart. And I played it on repeat until life’s streetlights flickered on and stole him away.

Riot Blu.
Top 40 fuckboi.
Paparazzi player.
Trashy reality TV trainwreck.

But once upon a time, he was the boy next door.

Once upon a time, he was every note in every song on every mix tape he had ever made for me.

Now he’s back. A lot more arrogant. A little more tortured. And more gorgeous than any memory I held dear could do justice.

I know no good can come from being anywhere near him. But Seattle is only so big, and if I’m going to get the exclusive of my career, I have to swallow my pride, take that dreaded walk down memory lane and agree to his terms.
Move in with him.
Immerse myself in his life—the life he left me to build.
And try not to fall back in love with the man who ripped my world in two.





My 5 star review
I absolutely loved this book but then again I love all of S.L. Jennings books.

This story got me because I love music. Music fills my soul and music is always there for me.

Roxy is the fierce take no crap kinda woman... she is a  woman after my own heart. Riot is a hot musician that is at the top of his game.

These two were best friends, lovers, and inseparable once upon a time. They had big plans for their future and all that faded away when he up and left here.

I will not give anything away and spoil this read for you. This book will keep you all in, heart and soul.

I want so much for of Roxy and Riot!

While reading this book all I could think about was...…

No comments:

Post a Comment