Friday, August 3, 2018

Review for The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles


The Kissing Booth 
by
Beth Reekles

NOW A NETFLIX MOVIE STARRING MOLLY RINGWALD AND JOEY KING!
A cool, sexy romance novel written by seventeen-year-old British sensation Beth Reekles.

Meet Rochelle “Elle” Evans: pretty, popular—and never been kissed. Meet Noah Flynn: badass, volatile—and a total player.

When Elle decides to run a kissing booth at her school's Spring Carnival, she locks lips with Noah and her life is turned upside down. Her head says to keep away, but her heart wants to draw closer. This romance seems far from a fairy tale.

Is Elle headed for heartbreak or will she get her happily ever after?



My 5 star review:

I know I am super late reading this book. But to be completely honest I didn't even know that there was a book. I seen previews for The Kissing Booth on Netflix and my 2 daughters said we have to watch this.

Then one day I was scrolling through Facebook and boom...The Kissing Booth book. So naturally I couldn't watch the movie with my girls until I finished the book.

So I finished the book in less than 2 days and I mean my 36 year old self is sitting at her desk during lunch trying to finish this bad boy.

Holy mother of pearl...NOAH be still my beating heart. This guy had be swooning every time he opened his mouth.

This book was hands down a 5 star read. 5 star!!!!!

Now with that being said. My oldest daughter is 12 and she has watched The Kissing Booth 6 times now. It is so cute because when Noah kisses Elle she covers her face and says "I can't even".

With all that being said I was not a fan of the movie. I feel like I should of watch the movie first. The book had my mind all over the place and the movie had me begging for the book.

I can honestly say that I hope there is a book two because I have to know what in the heck happens to the two of these crazy kids. The author pretty much leaves it to your imagination, which if I am being honest can be scary place.

Give me book two. I need book two and I want it now!







No comments:

Post a Comment