Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Review for Cleat Chaser by Celia Aaron and Sloane Howell



CLEAT CHASER


Kyrie Kent hates baseball. She hates players even more. When her best friend drags her to a Ravens game, she spends the innings reading a book... Until she gets a glimpse of the closer--a pitcher who draws her like a magnet. Fighting her attraction to Easton Holliday is easy. All she has to do is keep her distance, avoid the ballpark, and keep her head down. At least, all that would have worked, but Easton doesn't intend to let Kyrie walk so easily. When another player vies for Kyrie's attention, Easton will swing for the fences. But will Kyrie strike him out or let him steal home?

Amazon Link:


My 5 star review

When you have Sloane Howell and Celia Aaron writing together you know you are going to get some wicked awesomeness. I was reading each chapter while thinking damn it I don't know if he wrote this part or if she wrote this part. These two are perfect for each other when it comes to writing!
Easton is this hot baseball player that can get any piece of *ss he wants and let me tell you he does. He is amazing out on the field and he is incredible behind closed doors.
Kryie is a young woman that knows what she wants and she wants no part of baseball players anymore. She has had her fair share of heartbreak and she is swearing them off for good.
Now this book will have you laughing out loud with some of the things that the characters are saying. Then you will be wants to smack some of them as well.
I will not lie while reading this book I called my mother to come and pick her grand babies up so me and the man friend could have some alone time. Yes....I might have possibly read him a chapter or two and yes I had to promise not to call him Easton either. (Damn it....no fun)
But all jokes aside this book is really good and it is hot. You will definitely want one of him and his dirty mouth!
Sloane Howell I am and will always be a big fan of yours. I enjoy every book that you write.

Celia Aaron you are a damn good writer and if it wasn't for Sloane pimping your first book like crazy I would of never known your awesomeness. You both did an amazing job and you two are brilliant together!



No comments:

Post a Comment