Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Review: Trick A Stepbrother Romance by Caitlin Daire


Patrick Archer made my life hell in high school, but that’s all over and done with now. I’ve tried not to think about him since I graduated a year ago, because if I did, all I’d be able to think of is punching him right in his stupid face. His sexy, perfect face. Dammit, even after everything he did, I still can’t deny how hot he is, and it’s impossible to stop myself from picturing him in my dreams night after night…
Because there’s no justice in the world, Patrick is a famous actor now, and his Mom is married to my studio executive Dad….making him my evil stepbrother. My Dad wants us all to act like a proper family and spend more time together, and as such, he’s hired me to spend time with Patrick and clean up his bad-boy media image.
So now I’m stuck hanging around Patrick all the time, and he’s barely making any effort to make my life or job any easier. Even when he’s nice, I can’t help but think he has an ulterior motive.
After all, how much can you really trust a guy named Trick?
**Warning: This book contains lots of HOT sex, drama, adult language and some violence. If this is not the kind of stuff you like to read, skip this book. Enjoy!**

Amazon:

My 4 Star review

Overall I have to say that this book was really good. I am not a huge fan of the Step-brother books but this book was more than that.
Patrick Archer is a cocky arrogant *ss who made Lucy's life a living hell. She gave him something so special and he tainted it and then everyone found out. Little did Patrick and Lucy know that their parents would end up meeting and get married?
Now this book has a bunch of everything in it...Lies, betrayal, hot steamy sex, secrets and love. I couldn't put this book down, I was so addicted to it.
The ending of this book made me really happy and I am glad they decided what they decided.... and you all know I can't tell you what that is....so go out and snatch this book up and fall in love with Patrick Archer!


No comments:

Post a Comment