Saturday, February 2, 2019

Review for Down We'll Come, Baby by Carrie Aarons




Imogen

There is no way we can still love and cherish one and other.

When I married Theo Walsh, the rough, bearded townie who worked construction on my family’s summer house, I’d found my happily ever after.

That was before the fighting.

Before the jealousy.

Before the infertility.

We’ll be divorced long before death does us part.

But to secure my place in the family dynasty, there is just one more hoop I have to jump through. And I need him to do it.

Faking the marriage we once thrived in will gut me.

Especially with the secret I’m carrying.

Theo 

I would have sacrificed for her until the end of time.

My job.
My home.

My happiness.

I’d given it all up to marry her. That’s how much I loved Imogen Weston, the daughter to one of the world’s richest families.

From the day we met, I’d done nothing but try to live up to the man she expected to be with. And now, I was done.

Sure, I’d complete this one final ask of hers, even if it destroyed me.

But I’ve made her promise the one thing that might save me. She swore that after she got everything she ever wanted, she wouldn’t look back.

I made my wife vow to leave me forever.




  DOWN WE'LL COME, BABY by Carrie Aarons is LIVE & FREE IN KU ðŸ–¤

A secret baby. 
A bearded husband. 
A divorce pact. 

Go one-click now!
Amazon US➝ amzn.to/2sKRpGj
Amazon UK➝ amzn.to/2RbaVFO
Amazon CA➝ amzn.to/2B59dR1
Amazon AU➝ amzn.to/2Uf7LCy



My 5 star review



I love me some Carrie Aaron! Every book she writes I absolutely love. 

This book broke my heart.
This book got into the behind the scenes of a marriage, power, and money.

This book will take you on a journey of a Husband and a Wife who are madly in love with one another but outside forces are ripping them apart. 

Theo is everything you would ever want in a loving husband. But let's be honest no one is perfect and he too played a part in the destruction of his marriage. 

Immy is a strong fierce woman who lives to please her family. In my opinion her father is the devil and he is wanting her soul and in order to sell her soul...she has to destroy her happiness. 

But this book though!!! I loved it. Every word of this book will make you fall in love with Theo and Immy.

This song that was playing in my head while reading this book was..






Happy reading book nerds. 



AUTHOR BIO:


Author of romance novels such as Red Card and Privileged, Carrie Aarons writes books that are just as swoon-worthy as they are sarcastic. A former journalist, she prefers the stories she dreams up, and the yoga pant dress code, much better.

When she isn't writing, Carrie is busy binging reality TV, having a love/hate relationship with cardio, and trying not to burn dinner. She lives in the suburbs of New Jersey with her husband, daughter and dog.

AUTHOR LINKS:

Newsletter:  http://bit.ly/1PGNAmX

No comments:

Post a Comment