Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: Magnate by Celia Aaron



Lucius Vinemont has spirited me away to a world of sugar cane and sun. There is nothing he cannot give me on his lavish Cuban plantation. Each gift seduces me, each touch seals my fate. There is no more talk of depraved competitions or his older brother – the one who’d stolen me, claimed me, and made me feel things I never should have. Even as Lucius works to make me forget Sinclair, my thoughts stray back to him, to the dark blue eyes that haunt my sweetest dreams and bitterest nightmares. Just like every dream, this one must end. Christmas will soon be here, and with it, the second trial of the Acquisition.
Amazon Link:



My 5 star review
I can't even form a sentence right now. This book...no this series is unbelievably amazing.
I am still trying to figure out how in the hell did Ceila Aaron come up with this storyline.
1. Why is this not a movie yet?!
2. Can I just go and watch her write?!
This book is so amazing that it by pasted book one. I was an emotional crazy person while reading this book. I was ready to whoop some ass, then I wanted to kiss some....well I can't say because my mother reads my reviews.
Luscious still has me wondering if I even want to give him a chance. I mean he is still a hot sexy mysterious mess. I am not sure if he is a good guy or bad guy.
Sinclair...Oh my Sin. I love him. I need him in my life. If he said the things that he says to Stella.....shit I would be a scared shit less happy woman! (Ugh...sorry mother)
I am desperate for book three. These two books are phenomenal! Flipping brilliant. Everything is perfection. Nothing is out of place. Everyone is in sync but yet I have still no clue what is going to happen in book three.
So let me say this....This will be the best series of 2016. I guarantee! This is your twisted, *ucked up, mysterious, craziness, sexiness, I want, I need, use me and abuse me shit.....and I flipping love it!!!
Ceila Aaron I am totally bowing down to you. You are a mad genius!



No comments:

Post a Comment