Monday, July 13, 2015

Review for Always and Forever by Harper Bentley


Always and Forever

by

Harper Bentley




Does wanting to slap the hell out of Brody Kelly make me a bad person? How about setting his hair on fire?
No, I'm not a psycho.
Yes, I AM angry.
See, a year ago, my sweet and sexy firefighter boyfriend and I broke up over something extremely ridiculous. We'd been together since we were sophomores in high school, but that was the end of that. Almost twelve years of that, mind you.
The looks he gives me tell me he still wants me. Our latest encounter has me thinking he's trying to win me back.
But I'm not willing to give in so easily.
I don't know why he used our argument as an excuse to break up, but I'm going to find out. I've lived in Serenity Point all my life and have connections and I’m not afraid to use them to get to the bottom of things.
What I am afraid of is finding something I won’t be able to handle.
He used to call me his Always and Forever.
But the secrets he’s keeping might tear us apart for good.

Amazon Link:

My 5 star review

Where do I begin?! First you get Kade in book one and now I get Brody in book 2... Hello boys ;)
Piper Knowlton and Brody Kelly have been together forever and then one day Brody up and broke up with her. She was left broken hearted and left with not knowing the true reason why he left her. They live in a very small town and the second they split up everyone knew about it. Little did Piper know that Brody was just as tore up about their break as she was?
Now this book is super-hot and let’s just say that there are lots of lies and secrets in this book. I would have never guessed that things went down the way they did.
Again Harper Bentley you flipping rock! The way you just publish these crazy awesome books left and right. I love it! AND let’s not get started and these sexy as sin men you have in your books. If I had to pick one, I think I would start to cry from the pressure because I would want all of them.

And last but not least....I cried when I read the acknowledgements! 




USA Today Best Selling author Harper Bentley writes about hot alpha males who love hard. She's taught high school English for 23 years, and although she's managed to maintain her sanity regardless of her career choice, jumping into the world of publishing her own books goes to show that she might be closer to the ledge than was previously thought. 

After traveling the nation in her younger years as a military brat, having lived in Alaska, Washington State and California, she now resides in Oklahoma with her teenage daughter, two dogs and one cat, happily writing stories that she hopes her readers will enjoy.

You can contact her at HarperBentleyWrites@gmail.com, or harperbentleywrites.com, on Facebook or follow her on Twitter @HarperBentley


No comments:

Post a Comment