Friday, May 1, 2015

April's Book List


April has been a crazy busy month for me. I didn't get a chance to read very many books but I look forward to opening up my kindle and laying by the pool (yes Leah your pool) reading. So Goodbye April showers and Hello May! Bring on the FUN IN THE SUN!


I want to say that Sebastian Ex congrats on writing a crazy amazing book. Filthy Desire was his first book and he did a *ucking amazing job!! If you have not gone out and got it, please do. It is a very good read and you will love it!! 



The day I met my stepbrother Jack was the day I realized I hated him. 

It's hard not to hate someone when he calls you a charity case and walks out in the middle of dinner. 

With a body that looks like a Greek statue and eyes that make every girl on campus melt, it's not fair that someone that good looking is also an arrogant, cocky douchebag who seems to have made it his life's mission to ruin mine. 

I hate him. He drives me insane. So how come every time I look at him I want to rip his clothes off?


With everything at stake and nothing to lose, Skye Jones and 'Cut-throat' Curtis Mason are reunited in the fight of their lives - once and for all. It's time to face the demons of the past and the present; to reclaim the powerful, passionate connection that brought them together; and overcome the forces that would tear them apart. It's time to expose - and destroy - the web of lies, deceit and betrayal woven by those around them to hold them captive, to keep them silent, isolated and alone.

The time has come.
There is no time to fight for survival.
There is no time to beg for revival.
There is no other option. There is no choice.
What happens now?

It’s time to Thrive…


Zeke Powers should’ve come with a warning label. 

He was hot. 

He was sexy. 

And he was a bad boy through and through.

The things he said to me had me blushing and my toes curling.

But he was someone I totally didn’t need walking into my life, screwing up the plans I’d made and turning my world upside down.

Although I’d been living a no-frills, no-fun existence, I felt it was necessary to get where I was going. Keep your eye on the prize and all that.

But Zeke was determined to prove to me that what I desired most—him—was just what I needed.

Coming Soon

I am a monster. A sexual deviant. A gorger for pain. I am Worthless William Welch.

But I am hers…

Ten years since Welch has seen Gwendolyn he finds himself in Portland, the same city they were supposed to live together; just two bloody lovers against the ghastly ways of the world. But that isn’t how their story would pan out and Welch troubles himself everyday with memoirs of the only one that will have his heart.

His sweet, sweet girl. Fiery Gwendolyn is gone and he is alone with nothing to occupy him except memories.

As he tries to grasp onto the recollections while simultaneously forgetting the pain he was bathed in for so long, he searches for a woman that will give him the agony he so desperately craves. You know what they say… be careful what you wish for.

As Welch pushes an unlikely woman to the brink, he is surprised at her eagerness as she gives him what he longs for. Punishment, pain, and pleasure. He becomes enveloped by the demons of his past, the torment of his current, and the ghost in his mind that he refuses to part from.

Reverted back to the dysfunctional little boy who obeys, Welch finds himself in a disastrous cycle while the edge of goodness is within reach. Will it be too late for him to find love before he breaks himself down to a point of no return?

**Graphic content warning including sexual degradation, emotional abuse, adult situations, and unconventional sexual practices that are intended for mature audiences only. Not suitable for readers under the age of eighteen. Reader discretion is highly advised



My name is Matthew Weston. Don't call me anything else, because I won't respond. And if you think you can get away with whimpering ‘Matt’ while I have you tied to the bed, about to devour you, it'll end up being your loss.
Men like me don't talk about feelings. We just don't.
What men like me do is pound. I pound the asphalt with my running shoes on morning runs. I pound a punching bag in the gym until my knuckles bleed. And when I need a release, I find a beautiful woman sprawled out on her bed, eagerly waiting for my cock, and pound her into oblivion. Yeah, that's me. I don't have feelings, and I don't do love.
At least I didn't, until the night Ella walked into my office looking like a disgusting junky to interview for a position for The Onyx Club.
She was like no one I'd ever met before. She was timid, reserved, and quite plain with her mousy brown hair and dirty clothes. Ella also had a dark and haunted gleam in her eye. A secret, a past she was desperate to conceal.
And when she called me ‘Matt’ it didn't seem to bother me.
She came into my life and turned it upside down. The only question is, can I screw her out of my system, or will my filthy desire for her keep her by my side?
 


As Will and Sarah Price settle into being Mr & Mrs, they meet a stumbling block neither of them anticipated. All of their friends are starting families of their own, but not them, and not for lack of trying. 

For them, their dreams of a happily ever after always included a baby. While Sarah struggles with the fear that her love isn’t enough, Will worries that she gave up too much for him. Neither know what to expect when they’re not expecting.

Together, they’ll learn that there is more than one way to build a family.

Coming Soon

The emotional conclusion to Inhibitions....

Earning forgiveness isn’t easy. Especially when you can’t forgive yourself.

How do you begin to right your wrongs?

What do you do when you realize you love someone but you’ve already pushed them away?

What happens when one foolish decision alters your entire world forever?

How can love recover after devastating heartbreak and betrayal?

What happens when everything becomes unrestricted?

Coming Soon

I wanted what she had, she had what I wanted. With her long blonde hair and her legs that never ended, she had him, but I wanted him.
We can’t always have what we want, and sometimes that’s the way life is meant to be. Sometimes destiny places other people in our path, a path that should not be mixed. But also sometimes, just sometimes, the paths cross, causing an explosive reaction.
Tanner was my crush. A crush that I’ve had since I first laid eyes on him. But now he’s dating my friend… my beautiful, flawless and perfect friend.
Then out of nowhere Kyrone bursts into my life, taking me over bit by bit. I don’t know how to feel about that. I don’t know what to do. He frustrates me. He annoys me. But most of all, he makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment